OUTFITS   |   FOOD   |   MUSIC   |   WISHLISTS   |   LIFESTYLE   |   REVIEWS   |   BLOGROLL   |   CONTACT/PR

May 31, 2014

Essie 'A List'




Essie 'A List"

I adore a good red nail. I don't know why but it makes me feel sexy. Now I know we're dead in the middle of May and a blood red color is not exactly "in", but who follows rules nowadays? A List is so freaking pretty and makes me feel put together even if I look like crap. It's a cream finish, but honestly that's nothing new as creams are my favorite. I cant be bothered with subtle shimmer. It's full on glitter or cream for me! I prefer it to brighter reds mainly because to me this is a classic color and looks great no matter what you're wearing. It isn't too blue, or too brown toned, which I can sometimes hate in red polishes. It's always my pick when I don't know what polish to choose.

Do you guys have a color you wear all year long?

♥ Trina

Follow me on my social networks, I love making new friends!
IG: @trinawears
 photo youtube_zpsc3d4c588.png photo rss_zps7d102243.png photo bloglovin_zps582bd334.png photo twitter_zpsb32cc156.png photo email_zps5d89f4da.png
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. Love this color, looks so perfect! My favorite nail color is forever changing, I get bored to easily!

    ReplyDelete

One of the best part of having a blog is reading your comments! If you like what you've read, I hope you follow! Please leave your links so I can find new blogs to read, however I do not do follow for follow, apologies. ♥ You can tweet me (@trinawears) as well!